- Attributes of God
The fall session of home fellowships will be focusing on the Attributes of God as a study plan. The source material is from the book The Attributes of God by A.W. Tozer.
➤ To better understand God and His character
➤ To encourage believers in their faith
➤ To build better communication to a dying and lost world
1. God’s Infinitude – week of October 1
2. God’s Immensity – week of October 8
3. God’s Goodness – week of October 15
4. God’s Justice – week of October 22
5. God’s Mercy – week of October 29
6. God’s Grace – week of November5
7. God’s Omnipresence – week of November 12
8. THANKSGIVING BREAK
9. God’s Immanence – week of November 26
10. God’s Holiness – week of December 3
11. God’s Perfection – week of December 10
For more information on Bible Studies and training groups, please contact us.
Ladies Daytime Study
- Ladies Daytime Bible Study
Beginning Tuesday, October 10
12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Workbook REQUIRED. To sign up use our contact form.
This is a six week Bible study at CCF. We will be studying The Quest by Beth Moore.
Please sign up for your workbook before September 18th. Sherry will be ordering the books with a discount. See her for the final cost. Young ladies 12 and up are welcome to participate.
To sign up for classes or for more information, please contact us.